Lovely Butterfly White Guipure Embroidery Lace Trim With Silver Sequins For Kids Dres / Banding Application
This white guipure lace boasts a series of butterflies and decorated with tiny silver sequins around the butterflies, the edge around the wings with dramatic eyelash. this lace edge can be made into single piece as an applique.
Color / Size can be customized.
About this item
- This delicate style can sew on the garment by machine, it is soft and suitble to sew by machine or manually.
- Elegant and Delicate: Suitable for Craft, Clothing Accessories and Wedding Bridal Decoration, gift wrapping, bow making, floral arrangements, etc.
- Soft and Easy to Use: delicate features nice soft texture, pretty design and they're easy to be cut into needed length; Roll up the rest to store it for future use.
- Multi creations: lace fabric trim can be applied to sewing, handbag making, bows making, jewelry design, floral arrangement, bow making, cloth edge decoration, hand-making craft, wedding party decorations, etc.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. We Provide Wonderful product quality and competitive price.
|Guipure / Chemical / Water Soluble
|9.0cm or customized
|Animal elements decorated with sequins
|Girls Clothes / Banding Applique / Pocket Applique / Over-Top Applique
|Soft handfeel / Breathable
|White or Customized
|Flat Pack Into Polybag or folow buyer's requirment
How to Sew with Embroidered Lace:
Lace, as well as many other fabrics, has its underlying potential problems when it comes to sewing. Due to its gossamer-like structure, this fabric can be a real challenge for those who have just started their sewing lessons. There are several tips that can help you turn this embroidered lace into a beautiful piece of clothing.
1> Mind the side. Sometimes lace looks the same on both sides, but in most cases, they differ. One should mind the face side, especially while working with multiple lengths of lace fabric. It’s a good idea to use stickers or removable chalk to indicate it.
2>Symmetry is key. While designing the dress, consider the ornament direction and place the fabric accordingly. Estimate the length of the dress so as to place scallops symmetrically.
3>Always prepare your fabric before cutting. Steam ironing might work for cotton lace, but it all depends on the type of fabrics – mostly only dry-cleaning is allowed. The best strategy is to follow the manufacturer's guidelines.
4>If you need to secure your fabric, opt for fine and sharp silk pins. You may also use weights to keep it in place.
5>Sharp scissors are a key to success. We recommend using special scissors or a rotary cutter for cutting lace. Use tone-on-tone thread to avoid the contrast with delicate lace fabric. Viscose thread and thin needle are essential for handworks and beadworks.
6>Overlap two pieces of lace to hide your seam. Carefully match the basting marks between the two pieces. It depends on the motif, but sew the new seam as close to your basted line as you can. Trim away excess at the overlap edges. You can pin and baste around the lapped seam and test until you're satisfied with how it looks.
7>Pressing is quite tricky, too. Before pressing, cover lace fabric with some kind of protection, like a thick cotton towel. Or, you could also use a special iron shoe.
Logistics service includes Courier | Vessel | Air Plane |Truck.