Beautiful100% Polyester Guipure Lace Applique Trim Bow With Botanical Elements For Function/Decorative
Pattern: This white beautiful lace applique boasts Rose Bow and some botanical elements makes the projects interesting.
Quality: It made of 100% polyester milk silk yarn, it has a soft handfeel.
Characteristic: it is breathable, outlines are conspicuous.
Color: It can be dyeing in difference colors and can bear on heavy wash.
Size: Customized (Please mind that these patches can slightly vary in size)
|Guipure Lace Applique
|Polyester or customized (PP thread / Cotton/ Shinny Metallic)
|Guipure / Water Soluble
|Bow / Botanical
|Sun-Tops / Blouses/ Pants / Lingerie and more you can image.
|Please be reminded that due to lighting effects and monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand.
What Is The Lace Applique?
Lace Applique is a piece of open work fabric. It can be sewn to a net-like base such as tulle or mesh or made by Twisting, Looping, Knitting of threads. An applique pattern is usually floral or botanical. The raw materials can vary from Milk Silk, Shinny Silk, Polyester, PP thread and Cotton thread to metallic and synthetic fibers.
Lace Patches establish great oppertunities for creativity. They look good with Decorative Elements such as Beads, Sequins, Rhinestones Or Feathers. It is quite cool to embellish with appliques not only for garment but also for shoes, handbags, DIY Crafts.
What Is The Lace Appliques?
There are 4 main types of lace appliques on the market: Chantilly, Corded, Guipure And Embellished ( Beaded, Sequined, Adorned With Rhinestones).
The Ideals of applying on Lingerie:
There is one more adorable type of appliques – embroidered patches, but they hardly can be called lace appliques in their pure form, though they look similar to guipure patches. Embroidered appliques are usually sew-on patches, made with satin stitch. They look absolutely adorable and are perfect for decorating casual wear and evening gowns.
|Type of lace applique
|Lightweight, perfect for adorning airy sheer fabrics. Chantilly lace is often chosen as a base for embellished appliques.
|Usually for bridal wear, such as for decorating veils, tulle and other sheer and lightweight fabrics
|This type of applique is outlined with soutache thread. Being one of the favorites among appliques, it is a versatile patch for any kind of garment. It looks well with both an evening gown or plain cotton dress. There are also several other names of corded lace. For example, exclusive corded French lace has the second name — Alencon lace. There is also Lyon lace with soutache cord, which is true fashion heritage as it is made on the looms remained from the 19th century. Perfect for a vintage-inspired look.
|Decollete or back area of dresses and blouses, bodices, evening and bridal wear
|This type of lace appliques is quite heavy. It is made the same way as guipure lace (bobbin lace without net background which elements are connected with braids) and is usually attached to solid dense fabrics like crepe, sateen, poplin, linen, cotton, etc.
|Sleeves, for finishing of dresses, jackets, jeans, evening and bridal wear, blouses and skirts
|It is one of the most expensive types of appliques, adorned with rhinestones, beads, glass bugles, sequins, etc. The process is labor-intensive, as often it is made by hand. These appliques will be perfect for special occasions wear like a wedding or prom dress.
|Finishing of dresses, blouses, skirts, evening and bridal wear
The Way To Sew Lace Appliques Onto Fabric:
It is quite a tricky question because depending on size and type of lace applique you need to choose the best one. let's find out the two ways to sew lace patches:
1. Sewing by hand. Probably it is the most time-consuming way, however, you can control the position of an applique and tension of a thread. It is the good choice for stitching embellished lace appliques or small patches.
2. Using sewing machine. This way seems to be a little bit complicated, but it will save your time. First of all, you need to apply the applique to the fabric and pin it. After that choose a twin stretch needle or use a zig-zag stitch. Then, remove pins and leave about 1.5 cm before cutting. Serge the edges after cutting, if you like.
The Way To Use Lace Appliques:
Let's see how we can apply lace appliques for an effortlessly cool look.
- Pencil skirt with a tone-on-tone lace applique on the edge. Team it with a leather jacket to make a totally chic ensemble.
- Sheer silhouettes. A tulle maxi dress with lace appliques is irresistibly feminine and gorgeous. Perfect for evening wear and summer outfits. Add sunglasses or a fancy bag. High heels are strongly recommended.
- Neckline or collar decoration. Probably it is one of the best ideas how to adorn a plain dress or top. Your look will be romantic yet elegant.
- Bodice with a lace applique. Make black lace applique accents on a white dress. This simple combination of colors will look fantastic and be a perfect match for your next party dress. Another idea is to sew a strapless dress with a lace applique. Choose a juicy color fabric and pair it with a tone-on-tone lace applique on a bodice for an eye-catching outfit.
- 3d flower lace applique. It is one of the most popular and easiest ways to decorate any garment. Just use a lace applique as a standout feature for coats or cardigans, blouses or dresses. Do not restrain your imagination!
- Decoration of bags. Add a romantic note to your handbag, by adorning it with lace appliques.
- For shoes. Lace appliques on your shoes will create a vintage-inspired look. Keep it casual by pairing your stunning shoes with classical jeans or solid dress (skirt).
Logistics service includes Courier | Vessel | Air Plane |Truck.